Sitting down to write this page was tough. Having moved on from a career where I spun impressive blurbs for CORPORATE execs (through blurry eyes), I could not string two coherent words together about my Dear Self. So, I went prying on my muses on the inter-web to gawk at their bang-on self-proclaiming words. That’s pretty much me. Go on, write something like that!! #itsperfect. But you know, it felt slimy and schmuck. It was my 40th rewrite of “I’m an XX with a passion for XX”, when it smacked me in the head. Oh the sweet, sweet irony. Trying to MODEL myself on someone else? I curled my lips tight. Guilty. And that reminded me of what I really wanted to tell you.
Let Me Reintroduce Myself
Honestly. The real me is into the real you. Not that other awesome chic on the INTERNET , with the rocking “About” page – you. The you who oozes charisma and electricity when she props her self up on her own two feet and forgets about trying to be something she’s not.
This space is an ode to the mover inside of you and her raw power. I hope to shine a high-voltage spot light on She who dares to whisper her maddest dreams. She who cradles those passions that aren’t fully formed or moulded or honed, but that ache so badly to make their mark on the world.
It’s time for that Lady to please reveal herself.
But there’s a catch isn’t there? She’s stuck behind the stuff that tries to smother her flare. TRUST me. I know all about it. The stuff. It’s the worn-out beliefs we hold ourselves to. The old personas that don’t fit right anymore. The pinky-promise we don’t remember making with our limitations. The “OK” JOB, the cycles, the addiction.. I know.
But I also know this: that stuff is pittens compared to what’s hiding underneath all of it: You and your electric potential. That’s why I’m here. I’m on a mission to help you move whatever you have to move to get to her. You can tell can’t you? I’ve done a lot of moving myself.
The past eighteen months have been filled with epic shifts and soul heaving moves. It’s been one hell of a ride, really. I left my corporate job and headed off to Cambodia to volunteer alone. I started my own business, became and yoga teacher, writer and a life-coach coach.
Along the way there’s been fistfights with mediocrity. I’ve healed myself from depression and anxiety. There have been ridiculous self-discoveries: some exhilarating, some difficult. All worth it.
My wild trip straight down the middle of all the stuff has given me a sense of awe for this epic, twisting, equivocal and curious thing that is life.
Pieces Of Me
- I’m a Certified Transformational Coach and Wellness Therapist. A writer. A yoga teacher.
- I’m an ex-ballerina and recovered corporate chic.
- A former party girl, and Body Attack Instructor (I was desperate to sneak that one in there). And yes, these two did somehow co-exist.
- Human nature (not the band) and psychology are my muses. The depth of our untapped capacity makes me want to cry with excitement. I’m a big nerd like that.
- Enquiry is my soul food. And chocolate (Lindt dark chocolate orange intense).
- I like to use French words, a lot. Yes, I dabble in sophistication.
- Vintage? You got me.
- I also have this hankering that we’re being tugged along by a potent current that has a plan for us that’s beyond our wildest dreams. We’re here for a reason. That reason is what drives me.
I’m a Success Coach and speaker who guides women to be, live, act, speak and create from their authentic truth. My greatest passion and my my finest flair is guiding women to tap into their authentic power, discover their unique voice and to embrace the transformational art of being themselves.
It’s simple really. I help you become the best version of the REAL you.
- I’m a Certified Transformational Coach and Wellness Therapist
- Creator and host of the top-rated podcast: The Brave Exchange
- I’m a practising and certified yoga teacher (Advanced Diploma Yoga Teaching, Australian Yoga Academy). Currently completing Post Graduate Teacher Training with Ihana Yoga Studio
- I’m a Certified Master Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Time Line Therapist
- By way of “home-schooling” I also devour journals, research and books that span: neuroscience, social psychology, human behaviour, spirituality, metaphysics, philosophy, human movement, energy as medicine (I’m a MASSIVE nerd!)
- I also have a Bachelor Degree in Communications (Public Relations)
But really, that’s just the finer DETAIL.
I’m here to stamp my clog on the flapping canvas of this life, and own it. That is all I want for you and me. Whatever style, direction, language or flavour your message tumbles out in – that’s entirely irrelevant. The point is that it is sincerely and awesomely your own.
Are you ready to step into your power, dissolve your fears, hone your vision, and change the world by being the real you!?
Have you felt the pull?? Is YES, you my love, can find out more about how I can help YOU shine!!